- I really need to stop wasting my time arguing with people who are more interested in being right than educated. This is a style of thinking that I’ve never understood, and as an individual with a great thirst for knowledge: I would much rather be wrong than ignorant. I don’t know. Perhaps I should stop fighting the nature of willful stupidity.
- ^ In the nature of not being passive aggressive, this does have a little to do with recent events that some may have followed elsewhere. With that said, it is more the realization than the event which I choose to acknowledge here. I feel the need to put myself in battles that people really have no desire of winning, and I’ve come to see that I’m wasting my energy.
- What can I say? Some people really have no desire to broaden their horizons. I suppose that’s their loss, and I should feel fine with that ( it still bothers me though). If you want to live in your little box of stupidity, that’s fine. But at least know that the cake is a lie before you climb in and close the flaps.
- I don’t really see the point in beating a dehydrated horse. If you don’t understand what I’m trying to covey there, I don’t like you anymore.
- There should really be a vodka fairy for adults. I think this public service should be especially available during finals, pap-smears, and during bad sex. Really, any unpleasant experience involving a vagina.
I’m done. Share with me now?